Pies with Potato and Green Onion
Potato may be used for cooking various meals. Today we`ll share with you the recipe for yummy pies with potato and fresh green onion.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix warm water with salt, yeast and sugar. Leave this mass to melt.
- Sift the flour through the sieve and add it into the bowl.
- Add butter and make the dough. Leave it in the warm place for 45 minutes.
- Get down to making the filling. Boil potato and add butter. Mash it and add chopped onion.
- Form dough rolls. Cut them into pieces and flatten each one. Fill these pieces with mashed potato.
- Form small pies and leave them for 15 minutes.
- Bake them for 30 minutes.
If you do everything right, you`ll have 4 portions of pies. Bon Appetite!