Pie with Cottage Cheese and Raisins
Classical pie with cottage cheese and yummy raisins is sweet, tender and very yummy.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Make the dough, mixing flour, butter, 0.5 of sugar, 2 egg yolks, lemon zest and salt.
- Fill the tray with 2/3 of the dough.
- Get down to cooking yummy filling. Mix cottage cheese with whipped eggs, vanilla sugar and raisins.
- Flatten the rest of the bough and cut it into thin strips. Form a grid.
- Bake your pie in the preheated oven.
Cut your pie into pieces and east with a cup of hot tea!