Perfect Tender Potato in the Oven
This yummy dish is very tender and soft. Try this dish and you`ll never want to cook something else instead of it.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Peel 0.5 of the potato, wash and peel each vegetable into 4 pieces.
- Boil everything in the salty water.
- When potato is ready, strain it.
- Leave potato to cool down. Then you need to put it into the container and cover it with the plastic wrap.
- Put it into the freezer. Leave for 1-2 hours.
- Boil the rest of potato until it`s half-ready.
- Cut each one and get rid of the flesh. There should be almost empty skin on your table.
- Take mashed potato out of the freezer. Use this mass to fill the skins.
- Cover the bottom of the tray with the vegetable oil.
- Put potato into the tray and cook everything at 392 F for 40-50 minutes.
When the dish is ready, add salt, pepper and chopped herbs to taste. Non Appetite!