This dish is great for dinner as it is easy to cook. You may use any type of pasta, but I prefer to boil pasta nests.
· Pasta nests – 4 pieces
· Trout – ½ cup
· Cream (10-20% fat content) – 300 ml.
· Olive oil
· Onion – ½ piece
· Garlic – 3 cloves
· Hard cheese (Parmesan)
· Parsley and dill.
1. Boil pasta nests. Meanwhile cut onion into cubes and mash garlic.
2. Preheat oil in the frying pan. Fry onion and garlic in it. When vegetables are golden-yellow, add fish, cut into cubes.
3. Fry it until trout is half-ready. Add cream and stew it for several more minutes.
4. Grate cheese and add it into the pan together with one spoon of boiled water. The consistency of this fish sauce should remind you of yoghurt.
5. Drain pasta off. Put these nests in the frying pan. Take the fire off. Put the rest of grated cheese on the top.
6. Pasta should be covered with this yummy sauce. Now you may serve it.
I prefer to add all the ingredients to taste. This combination is perfect for me, but you may change it.