Pasta With Trout And Cream Sauce
This dish is great for dinner as it is easy to cook. You may use any type of pasta, but I prefer to boil pasta nests.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil pasta nests. Meanwhile cut onion into cubes and mash garlic.
- Preheat oil in the frying pan. Fry onion and garlic in it. When vegetables are golden-yellow, add fish, cut into cubes.
- Fry it until trout is half-ready. Add cream and stew it for several more minutes.
- Grate cheese and add it into the pan together with one spoon of boiled water. The consistency of this fish sauce should remind you of yoghurt.
- Drain pasta off. Put these nests in the frying pan. Take the fire off. Put the rest of grated cheese on the top.
- Pasta should be covered with this yummy sauce. Now you may serve it.
I prefer to add all the ingredients to taste. This combination is perfect for me, but you may change it.