Classical pasta with pesto sauce is a great dinner for those who like traditional Italian cuisine. Here is simple recipe of this dish.
· Spaghetti – 5-7 cups
For the sauce:
· Basil – 2 beams
· Parsley – 1 beam
· Hard cheese – 7/8 cup
· Pine nuts – 2 tbsp.
· Garlic – 3-4 cloves
· Olive or vegetable oil – 100-120 ml
· Salt – to taste.
1. Pour water onto the pan. There should be a big amount of liquid. Boil it and add salt. Put spaghetti into the bowl.
2. Boil them for 8 minutes.
3. Get rid of water.
4. Now it`s time to cook the sauce. Wash basil leaves and get rid of the stems. Leave them to dry.
5. Peel garlic and cut into thin slices. Grate hard cheese. Put basil leaves into the bowl of the blender. Add cheese, nuts, garlic and 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
6. Mix all these ingredients well.
7. If you need, add the rest of leaves and olive oil into the bowl. At the end the mass shouldn`t be too smooth.
8. Mix pasta with the sauce and decorate each plate with basil leaves.