Pasta With Pesto Sauce
Classical pasta with pesto sauce is a great dinner for those who like traditional Italian cuisine. Here is simple recipe of this dish.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Pour water onto the pan. There should be a big amount of liquid. Boil it and add salt. Put spaghetti into the bowl.
- Boil them for 8 minutes.
- Get rid of water.
- Now it`s time to cook the sauce. Wash basil leaves and get rid of the stems. Leave them to dry.
- Peel garlic and cut into thin slices. Grate hard cheese. Put basil leaves into the bowl of the blender. Add cheese, nuts, garlic and 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix all these ingredients well.
- If you need, add the rest of leaves and olive oil into the bowl. At the end the mass shouldn`t be too smooth.
- Mix pasta with the sauce and decorate each plate with basil leaves.