Pasta With Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
Once I wanted to cook some kind of unusual pasta with a new sauce. Then I invented this recipe of yummy dinner. I guess that this dish deserves your attention.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cook sauce. Chop 2 onions and garlic and fry them in the pan, covered with olive oil. Cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- Peel tomatoes and mash them, using blender. You may also grate them. Mix it with tomato sauce and wine. Add it into the frying pan as well.
- Cover it with the lid and stew the sauce for 30 minutes. Meanwhile you need to soak bread and mix it with minced meat, grated cheese, raw egg and fried onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form small meatballs and put them on the tray, covered with tinfoil. Bake them in the oven preheated to 392 degrees for 15 minutes.
- When these meatballs are ready, put them into the pan with the sauce. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Boil spaghetti. Put them on the plate, cover with meatballs and pour the sauce on the top. Finally cover this dish with grated cheese and chopped greens.
This dish will love even those, who do not eat meat and pastry on the daily basis. Bon Appetite!