Pasta with Chicken Fillet
Pasta with yummy chicken fillet is tasty and easy to cook. It`s a good breakfast idea for everyone. For cooking this dish, you may use any type of pasta you like. However, I prefer to use penne.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil pasta in the hot water with the small amount of salt and herbs (basil, oregano, mint). Do not overcook it.
- Meanwhile mix yummy sauce. Wash chicken fillet and get rid of the fat. Tenderize it.
- Salt and pepper poultry. Fry it until it`s half ready in the pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Put chicken into the plate and fry sliced onion in the leftovers of the fat.
- Cut meat into cubes. Fry them with onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour hot water on the top of tomatoes. Get rid of the skin and seeds. Mash tomatoes together with a pinch of salt and nutmeg. If you like, you may add 0.5 tsp of sugar and 1 clove of garlic.
- Add tomato into the pan with chicken and onion. If the sauce is too thick, add 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Stew chicken with tomatoes for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain pasta and put it into the deep bowl. Mix it with yummy sauce.
Serve yummy and nutritious pasta on the separate plates together with the sauce. Decorate each portion with chopped parsley. Enjoy the taste.