Panna Cotta: Stunning Italian Dessert
If you like to order Italian desserts in the café, you can easily cook the same dish in at home. Here is the simple recipe for you.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix gelatin with 150 ml of cold water.
- Then you need to mix 100 ml of water with ½ of sugar and heat this mass. Cook it for 10-15 minutes, stirring. Finally, add gelatin. Do not let this mass boil.
- Add the rest of sugar together with raspberry into the bowl of the blender. Whip everything carefully, using a blender. This is simple and yummy raspberry sauce.
- Pour milk liquid into separate forms. Put them into the fridge for 4 hours. You may leave them even for the whole night.
- Then you need to take these forms out of the fridge. Put the form into the bowl with hot water and turn it over. Serve your tender panna cotta, covered with raspberry sauce.
This dessert is perfect even for a festive table! Bon Appetite!