Pancakes without eggs
If there are no eggs in your fridge, you may still cook something tasty for breakfast. They will be puffy and thick if you follow our instructions.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Sift the flour through the sieve.
- Add yeast and mix everything carefully.
- Add water, salt, sugar. Mix the mass until it`s smooth. Cover the pan with the towel. Put the bowl into the warm place and leave it for several minutes.
- Then you need to get down to frying. Fry small pancakes from both sides until they are golden-yellow.
- Serve these airy pancakes with honey or sugar powder.
You may also decorate the plate with berries. Bon Appetite!