Pancakes with Tomatoes and Cheese
If you prefer the spicy taste to the sweetness of desserts, here is the interesting idea for you. These pancakes may be served both hot and cold.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cook traditional pancakes. You can find several recipes for this simple dish on our website.
- When pancakes are ready, get down to cooking yummy filling.
- Grate cheese on the coarse grater.
- Cut tomato into cubes. Mash garlic.
- Mix cheese with tomato and garlic.
- Fill the pancakes with this spicy mass.
- Put the pancakes into the tray and cover them with the soft butter.
- Cook them in the preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.
Serve these yummy pancakes with sour cream. Bon Appetite!