Pancakes with Melted Butter
Yummy pancakes with melted butter have tender taste and are amazingly fragrant.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip whites with salt and sugar until there is a froth.
- Add a cup of milk and whip everything well. There should be no lumps in the bowl.
- Add cup of milk and another cup of flour.
- Pour melted butter into the bowl.
- Add baking powder and mix everything one more time. Leave everything for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile you may preheat the frying pan.
- Fry pancakes on the slow fire from both sides.
When your breakfast is ready, serve it with melted butter.