Pancakes with Chicken and Cheese
Thin pancakes are delicious, but you can not eat them day by day. Therefore, here is an interesting idea for those who want to make their ration more diverse.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Chop chicken fillet.
- Fry it in the pan with vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Add chopped onion.
- Fry it until it`s golden-yellow.
- Whip cream and add it into the pan.
- When there is almost no liquid in the pan, put all the ingredients into the plate.
- Grate hard cheese.
- Fill thin pancake with the mixture of chicken and onion. Add a pinch of grated cheese.
- Form a tight roll. Fry it in the pan with the mixture of butter and vegetable oil.
Serve yummy stuffed pancakes with fresh sour cream.