Orange Cream Soup with Pumpkin Seeds
Warm and spicy soup with carrot, pumpkin and melted cheese is very tasty!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Fill the bottom of the thick pot with several tablespoons of the vegetable oil. Add spices (I recommend to use cilantro, pepper and curry). Be careful for this fragrant oil not to burn.
- Add water and boil this liquid.
- Add peeled carrot and pumpkin. Cook it for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut potato into pieces and cook it until the vegetable is soft.
- Add mashed cheese into the pot. Mix everything slowly.
- Add cream and boil soup one more time. Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Mash delicious soup, using a powerful blender.
Pour this soup into small bowls and decorate the dish with pumpkin seeds. Bon Appetite!