Open Sweet Quiche with Berries
Thought traditionally quiche is a made with meat meat - desc learn more... or veggies, you can cook this open pie with sweet ingredients and berries.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, leave butter in the freezer for 10 minutes. It wil be hard enough. Grate it on the coarse grater.
- Add sugar and a pinch of vanilla. Slowly stir in the flour, mixing everything carefully.
- Now stir in one egg yolk. If the dough is too dry, add 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Form a tight ball and cover it with the plastic wrap. Leave it in the fridge for an hour.
- Flatten the dough and transfer it to the baking form, covered with the parchment. Leave it for 10 minutes in the warm place. Now you can get down to baking the dough. Cook it for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime mix berries with a half of the sugar powder.
- Whisk 2 eggs. Add vanilla, sour cream and cornstarch. Mix everything carefully.
- Take baking for out of the oven. Fill the dough with berries. Add creamy topping and the rest of sugar powder. Bake everything for 30 minutes.
Serve it hot or cold with a cup of your favorite coffee. You can cook the same dessert with fruit. The result will still be amazing. Bon Appetit!