Onion Buns. Great Alternative to the Classical Pastry
These fragrant and tender buns may be eaten with any soup you like.
- Chop onion and fry it on the pan with the olive oil.
- Mix it with the rest of the ingredients and cook the dough. Put it into the deep bowl. Cover it with the olive oil and with the napkin. Leave the dough in the warm place.
- As soon as the dough grown in size, divide it into pieces. Form tight balls.
- Cook 8-9 buns.
- Put them on the tray, covered with the baking paper. Leave these balls for 20 more minutes.
- Cut the top of each bun and lubricate it with the whipped egg. Put the tray into the oven.
- Bake your buns at 356 F for 15-20 minutes.
These buns are tasty both hot and cold. Enjoy their fragrant and taste!