Nutritious and Yummy Meatballs with Tomato Sauce and Macaroni
Yummy meatballs with delicious and fragrant tomato sauce are perfect for a big family.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Chop garlic and onion. Fry them in the pan with the olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Peel tomatoes, getting rid of the skin.
- Mash them, using blender.
- Mix them with tomato sauce and wine. Add this mass into the pan with onion and garlic.
- Cover the pan with the lid. Cook this sauce for half an hour.
- Mix minced meat with grated cheese, egg and chopped onion.
- Add spices.
- Farm small meatballs. Fry them until they are half-ready.
- Cover them with the sauce and add spices. Stew this meat meal.
Serve meatballs with pasta, grated cheese and chopped herbs.