Non-Baked Baked Potato. Creative Recipe for Busy Cooks
When you can buy fresh small potatoes, cook it following these instructions. This recipe is rather easy as you can cook it in several minutes in the frying pan.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- For cooking this dish you`ll need to use a wide pan.
- Wash potato well and cut it into slices. Fill the pan with the thin layer of these slices. Add boiling water and cook potato for 10 minutes.
- For the potato to be soft and tender inside, but crunchy outside, wipe it carefully after boiling.
- Add oil into the pan. Fill it with potato again. Add salt, pepper and garlic. Do not peel garlic. Decorate the dish with rosemary sprigs and sprinkle with the olive oil.
- Fry everything for 10-15 minutes until there is a crunchy crust.
- Sprinkle everything with the lemon juice. Don`t forget to stir potato while cooking.
In 20-30 minutes, your potato is ready. If there is no rosemary in your fridge, you may replace it with the dill.