Mushroom Cream Soup
Cream soups are definitely more nutritious. Here is one of recipes you should try even if you are not a real fan of soups.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- All you need is to put mushrooms in the pan filled with chicken broth. If you`re a vegan, replace it with vegetable one. Wait for one hour.
- Meanwhile you may peel potato and cut it into cubes.
- Add these potato cubes into the pan and start cooking.
- Prepare onion. Peel it and cut into middle-sized cubes. Fry them until they are golden-yellow.
- Now, wait until soup is almost ready. Potato should be very soft. In order to make this cream soup thicker, pour a part of broth into the glass. Add onion and cream into the pan.
- Mix this soup very well. I prefer using blender.
- This cream soup should be thick and smooth. If you need, you may add more broth into the pan.
This soup tastes great. You may eat it with crunchy crumbs and chopped greens. Eat it with pleasure. Bon Appetite!