Muffins with Bacon and Red Bell Pepper
Here is one more interesting recipe for yummy salty muffins.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Peel bell pepper and cut it into small cubes.
- Chop herbs.
- Cut bacon into the cubes or thin strips.
- Fry it on the dry pan.
- Whip eggs with the vegetable oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Then you`ll need to add baking powder and flour.
- Mix everything well and add the filling: pepper, bacon and herbs.
- Mix all the ingredients one more time.
- Fill the forms with this dough.
- Put these forms into the oven preheated to 356 F.
- Cook this yummy snack for 30-35 minutes.
They may be eaten both hot and cold. Of you like, you may decorate the plate with fresh herbs.