Muffins in the Microwave Oven
If you need to treat your sudden guests with something special, here is an easy recipe for you. To cook this dessert you need to use simple ingredients and silicone forms. Let`s get down to work!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Take a bowl and mix dry ingredients in it.
- Combine milk and butter in the other bowl.
- Mix dry and liquid ingredients. There should be no lumps.
- Fill 2/3 of silicone forms with the dough.
- Put them into the microwave oven and cook for 2,5 minutes at 750 volts. Then you need to wait for 3 more minutes and open the door.
Your tender wet chocolate cakes are ready!