Mint Cupcakes with Lemon Cream
This is one of the most tender and yummy cupcakes I`ve ever cooked. You`ll love this sweet-sour cream and mint aftertaste. It`s very tasty.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, you need to cook tender cream. Peel lemons and squeeze the juice. You`ll need about 125 ml of fresh juice.
- Take a deep pan and mix butter with sugar and lemon juice. Boil everything.
- Whip 7 eggs in the bowl.
- Pour egg mass into the pot. Mix everything constantly.
- Separate yolks and whites.
- Chop mint and mash it, using blender.
- Whip whites really well, slowly adding sugar into the bowl of the blender. Add yolks and flour.
- Add mashed mint and mix everything one more time.
- Cover the tray with the baking paper. Lubricate it with butter and bake at 338 F for 20 minutes.
- Put the dough on the towel, covered with the sugar powder. Roll the dough and leave it to cool down.
- Whip cream really well.
- Add lemon curd.
- Cover the dough with this yummy mass.
- Then you need to cover your roll with the plastic wrap. Put it into the fridge for several hours.
- If you like, you may decorate your dessert with melted white chocolate.
Cut it into thick slices and enjoy the taste.