Meringue. The Secret Recipe
Hello. Let’s cook delicious mini meringue cookies. Crispy, airy, beautiful and delicious meringue biscuits will satisfy all your need.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees F.
- Take chilled eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. The bowl for the whites should be dry and clean.
- Beat the whites with an electric mixer on the low speed until frothy.
- When the foam is formed.
- Beat the whites on the maximum speed.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Beat the whites to dissolve the sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and beat during 1 minute. Leave mixture in the bowl.
- Cover a baking form with parchment paper.
- Put the mixture into the pastry bag and form the meringues on a baking sheet. You can form the meringues with a tablespoon.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for approximately 50 – 90 minutes.
- Test the meringues in 50 minutes after baking. If they are ready, take them out of the form.
- Turn off the oven and open it slightly. leave it to cool down. Don’t leave the meringues overnight.
The meringues are white, and light, and airy, and crispy. Bon appetit!