Mediterranean Tomato Soup with White Fish and Olives
This yummy Mediterranean soup is both healthy and yummy. One more plus is that it`s easy to cook.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Boil fish in the pan with the bay leave and pepper. Separate fish and bouillon. Leave the liquid to cool down. Strain of needed.
- Chop onion and garlic. Preheat oil in the pan and fry onion. Add garlic and cook everything for one more minute.
- Add tomatoes and the juice. Pour bouillon into the pan. Add salt, pepper and boil this mass.
- Chop fish into pieces. Cut olives into thin circles.
- Add fish and olives into the pan and cook it on the slow heat for 10-15 minutes.
If you like, you may also add frozen beans at the end. Decorate your meal with the parsley. Bon Appetite!