Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
This simple dish is very easy to cook. Crunchy crust and juicy filling will impress you more than any restaurant dish.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Fill the bowl of the blender with chicken fillet, green onion, garlic, egg, mustard, flour, salt and pepper.
- Mash everything until smooth.
- Cut mozzarella into several cubes. Add grated almond and breadcrumbs.
- Wet your hands and form small balls.
- Fill each ball with the cheese.
- Form a tight ball. It shouldn`t necessarily be round.
- Cover it with breadcrumbs.
- Form more balls.
- Preheat oil in the deep pan. Boil balls and put them on the paper towel to get rid of the extra oil.
- If you like, you may bake them in the oven preheated to 392 F. In this case your snack will be much healthier.
- Mix melted butter with chili in the small pan. Heat everything, stirring constantly. Serve meatballs with this spicy sauce.
Serve this snack immediately and enjoy the taste.