Stuffed Meatball Pie
Delicious meatball soup is well known, unlike pies with the same filling. Today we`ll tell you the recipe of the one you may try to cook immediately.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- The first step is cooking meatballs. Get fresh minced meat, put it into the big bowl and add salt, pepper, paprika. Pour some milk there and mix it with one table spoon of mustard.
- Then you need to stir minced meat very well. When the mass is ready, start forming balls.
- Put them into the freezer for a half an hour. Now you have some time to make a perfect dough.
- Take a big bowl and mix sour cream and mayonnaise in it. Add 2 eggs and whip it. Final ingredients are flour and baking powder.
- Now the dough is ready to be poured into silicone form.
- The last stage is the filling. Get frozen meatballs and put them into the dough. While baking it will cover the meat and at the end we`ll have classical pie.
- Put the form in the preheat oven and bake for 15 minutes at 365°F.
- In the quarter of an hour get the pie out of the oven and cover it with the grated cheese. Bake it again for 10 minutes without changing the temperature.
When the cheese has melted, get the pie out of the silicone form and serve it. Stuffed meatball pie may be a nice supper for a big family or your friends.