Meat Stew with Mushrooms
Traditional stew is usually made of the slices of meat (poultry, fish), vegetables and hot sauce.
Today I`ll share with you the recipe for yummy stew with mushrooms.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash your beef and cut it into pieces.
- Cut onion into thin strips. Peel carrot and cut it into thin slices. Cut potato into cubes.
- Fry meat in the dip pan, stirring everything constantly.
- Then you`ll need to add carrot and fry everything for 10-12 minutes. Do not cover the pan with the lid and cook until carrot is soft.
- If you use wild mushrooms, add them into the pan.
- Then you`ll need to add onion and cook it for 10 more minutes until the vegetable is soft.
- Add spices.
- If you use champignons, add them at this step.
- Cook everything for 10 minutes, stirring everything constantly. Stew meat with vegetables for 30 minutes.
- Add potato and 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce, mixed with a half of the glass of water. Cover the pan with the lid and stew everything until potato is ready. It will take about 20 minutes.
That`s it! Your yummy stew is ready!