Meat Stew with Ginger and Pumpkin
This dish is both nutritious and fragrant. Ginger makes yummy meat meal really spicy and attracts attention of all the guests!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Peel onion and cut it into half rings. Chop garlic and grate ginger.
- Fry all these ingredients in the pan with the vegetable oil.
- Cut meat into middle-sized pieces. Take vegetables out of the pan and fill it with the meat. Add pumpkin.
- Cut eggplants into pieces. Add them into the pan as well.
- Fry vegetables for several minutes. Add thin slices of red bell pepper. Cook everything, stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes.
- Wash champignons. Cut them into thin slices. Mix all the vegetables and cook them for 5 more minutes.
- Add fried onion, ginger and garlic. Finally, add spices and tomato juice.
- Add salt and pepper. Stew your dish for 40-45 minutes on the slow fire.
When the dish is almost ready, add chopped herbs into the pan. Bon Appetite!