If you are looking for meat pie recipes, I have one interesting idea for you. I cook this dish quite often and all my family likes it. You may cook it for dinner. It`s simple and filling, so you won`t feel hunger in the middle of the night. Less talking, more doing! Read this recipe and don`t forget to make practical use of it.
· Flour – 4 cups
· Yoghurt – 250 ml.
· Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
· Eggs – 2 pieces
· Salt – 1 pinch
· Sesame – 1 tsp.
For the stuffing:
· Meat (pork) – 2 cups
· Onion – 2 pieces
· Garlic – 1 clove
· Greens – 2 tablespoons
· Milk – 4 tbsp.
· Salt, pepper – to taste.
1. First, make the dough. Mix eggs, salt, water, vegetable oil and yoghurt.
2. Add flour and mix everything well. It should be soft and non-sticky at the end.
3. Leave it for 20 minutes in the bowl covered with the towel.
4. Meanwhile you have free time to cook the stuffing. Grind meat, garlic and a half of the onion.
5. 1 and a half onion should be chopped as well as greens. Add it into the bowl with minced meat.
6. Add milk, salt, pepper and mix everything.
7. Roll the dough and cover it with the stuffing. Fold it by half, forming a pie.
8. Use a rolling pin to flatten this pie. Make a small circle in the middle of this pie.
9. Lubricate it with whipped egg and dust with sesame seeds.
10. Bake it in the preheated oven at 356 degrees for 10 minutes. When the pie is ready, cover it with the wet towel and leave for 10 minutes.
Your quick and extremely delicious pie is ready! It`s rather big, so the whole family will be fed. If you like this recipe, try to cook meat pie with mushrooms or tender meat pie with vegetables. Enjoy your meal with Very Tasty!