· Minced meat – 4 and ½ cup
· Egg – 1 piece
· Onion – 1 piece
· Quail eggs – 12 pieces
· Cheese – ¾ cups
· Salt – to taste
· Vegetable oil
· Sour cream (or mayonnaise).
1. Boil quail eggs for ten minutes in hot water. Leave them to cool down and then peel.
2. Grate hard cheese on the coarse grater.
3. Chop onion.
4. Fry it on the pan, covered with butter, until it`s golden-yellow.
5. Mix meat, one egg, fried onion and salt carefully.
6. Lubricate the form with vegetable oil and put a half of the mass into it.
7. Put quail eggs into the middle of each muffin.
8. Cover it with the rest of meat.
9. Lubricate cakes with sour cream and dust with grated cheese. Bake it at 356 degrees for 30-40.
These muffins may be served with veggies or garnish. It`s perfect dinner or lunch for all meat-lovers! Bon Appetite!