Meat Muffins with Quail Eggs
Besides traditional sweet muffins, there are unusual meat cakes. This dish is both unusual and good-looking. You`ll love this combination of juicy meat and boiled eggs. Let`s get down to cooking!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil quail eggs for ten minutes in hot water. Leave them to cool down and then peel.
- Grate hard cheese on the coarse grater.
- Chop onion.
- Fry it on the pan, covered with butter, until it`s golden-yellow.
- Mix meat, one egg, fried onion and salt carefully.
- Lubricate the form with vegetable oil and put a half of the mass into it.
- Put quail eggs into the middle of each muffin.
- Cover it with the rest of meat.
- Lubricate cakes with sour cream and dust with grated cheese. Bake it at 356 degrees for 30-40.
These muffins may be served with veggies or garnish. It`s perfect dinner or lunch for all meat-lovers! Bon Appetite!