Stuffed pancakes can be a nice snack, breakfast and dinner. My big favorite is a plate of meat envelopes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First you need to wash onion and cut it into cubes.
- Preheat the oven and fill it with the vegetable oil. Add onion. Fry it until golden-yellow.
- Add ground pork. Cook everything for 10 minutes. Don`t forget to stir this mass. Add salt and pepper. Mix everything one more time and leave to cool down.
- Pour warm milk into the bowl. Add eggs, salt and sugar. Whisk everything or whip using a mixer. Add oil and flour. Mix until the mass is smooth.
- Boil water in the cattle. Add baking soda into the cup. Pour 3 tablespoons of boiled water. Mix everything carefully. Leave the dough for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the frying pan. Add 1 tsp of the vegetable oil into this pan. Start frying big pancakes. You need to fry them from both sides.
- Then leave these pancakes to cool down.
- Cover each circle with meat and form a tight envelope.
These pancakes should be serves with fresh sour cream. Bon Appetite!