Light Small Pies with Boiled Eggs and Herbs
This recipe for light pies will impress you! You`ll like both the taste of the dish and the way this snack looks.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash all the herbs. Chop them and mix with the spoon of vegetable oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Boil eggs and peel them. Cut eggs into small pieces. Mix this mass with chopped herbs.
- Mix yeast with 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 cup of warm water in the separate bowl. Leave everything for 10 minutes.
- Take another bowl and mix sugar with salt, vegetable oil and the rest of water in it.
- Slowly add the flour and knead the dough.
- Divide it into two pieces. Cover each one with the plastic wrap and leave in the cold place for half an hour.
- Form small balls, flatten each one and fill with the yummy egg mass. Form small pies.
- Bake them on the tray, covered with the baking paper.
Your yummy snack is ready.