Lentil Cream Soup
If you`ve not tried lentil cream soup yet, you may cook it, using this recipe. It`s simple and rather unusual. If you like healthy and tasty food, you should definitely try it!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare ingredients. If lentil is canned, you`ll only need to open the can. If it`s dry, wash it well and put into the bowl with water for 1-2 hours.
- Wash and peel vegetables. Chop onion and tomatoes. Mash garlic.
- Put lentil into the pan, add water and boil it until it`s soft. Then add vegetables into the pan. Cook everything for 5-10 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and spices to taste.
- When your soup is ready, mash it using blender.
- Pour this smooth mass into the pan again and boil until it`s thick enough.
Now you`re done. Serve this soup, decorated with chopped herbs.