Lemon Cake: Fast, Easy and Incredibly Delicious
Hello! Today I am cooking the lemon cake. The cake is moist, not too sweet, fragrant, slightly crumbly and very tasty! It`s very quick and easy to cook!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Melt the butter and leave it to cool.
- Peel 2 lemons.
- Grind lemons in a blender.
- Add the baking powder to flour and sift.
- Take a bowl, put eggs and whisk until fluffy, approx 1 minute
- Add sugar and whisk it.
- Add cool butter and whisk it again.
- Add lemon puree and mix everything.
- Add the flour in two stages, stir well.
- Grease baking pan with butter or a non-stick emulsion.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan.
- Put in the oven, preheated to 356 F degrees and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Leave it to cool.
- Let's cook a fudge. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
- Take a bowl, put sugar powder into it.
- Add lemon juice gradually and mix well.
- Cover the cake with fudge and leave it.
The delicious cake is ready to serve. Join us on Facebook to find many dessert recipes and easy cake recipes. Bon appetit!