Korean cuisine is famous for its being spicy and unusual. Hot taste evokes appetite that is why this dish is usually eaten as a salad with some garnish. You may eat it hot or cold. In both cases it is very tasty.
· Cucumbers – 3 pieces
· Beef – 2 cups
· Onion – 1 piece
· Sweet pepper- 1 piece
· Garlic – 2 cloves
· Black and red pepper – 1 tsp of spices
· Vinegar – 1 tsp.
· Soy sauce 2 tbsp.
· Sugar – ½ tsp.
· Salt – 1 tsp.
· Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp.
1. Wash cucumbers and leave them to dry. Cut off the edges. Then cut each vegetable in 4 pieces. Cut these long slices in half.
2. Put them into deep bowl. Add salt and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Cut fresh meat into long thin slices.
4. Get rid of cucumber juice. Add red and black pepper. Mash garlic and put it into the bowl too. Finally add sugar and mix all these ingredients.
5. Preheat the frying pan, covered with vegetable oil. Fry meat until it`s ready.
6. Add onion, cut into thin circles into the pan and pour soy sauce. Mix everything constantly, frying it for two more minutes. Then add these ingredients into the bowl as well.
7. Cut red sweet pepper into thin slices; chop greens. Add these ingredients into the bowl as well.
8. Mix everything very well. I also recommend you to leave this salad for several hours to cool down. Then mix everything again before serving.
If you like, you may add Korean-style carrot and fried sesame seeds into the bowl with this yummy salad.