Juicy Pork with Pumpkin
This tender meat mass can be served with any garnish you like.
for decoration the dish
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut meat into long pieces.
- Peel pumpkin and get rid of the seeds and skin. Peel garlic and onion. Cut all the ingredients into pieces.
- Fill the deep frying pan with the vegetable oil. Add meat into it. Fry it for 5-10 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic into the pan. Fry these ingredients for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the flour and mix everything carefully for all the slices of meat to be covered with the flour.
- Add pumpkin into the pan.
- Then you`ll need to add soy sauce, lean yoghurt and salt.
- Add pepper, mustard and boiled water. Stew everything for 20-30 more minutes. If you like, you may add more water while cooking.
Serve this meat mass with delicious pasta or potato. Bon Appetite!