Juicy Ham Baked In The Tinfoil
This baked ham may become an alternative to sausages. It is healthy and very delicious.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash carrot and cut it into small slices.
- Chop garlic.
- Cut meat, making “holes”; later you`ll put vegetables inside.
- Put garlic into the small bowl with salt and hide inside meat.
- Do the same with carrot.
- Preheat the oven. Cover the tray with the tinfoil and put meat into it.
- Add salt and spices.
- Wrap it with the tinfoil.
- Pour one glass of water into the tray and bake meat for 1 hour at 356 degrees.
When ham is ready, cut it into thin slices. This dish should be eaten cold. You may use it while cooking sandwiches. Bon Appetite!