Italian Steak with Rosemary and Tomato Sauce
This dish can be a perfect supper for you, even if you have not much time on cooking.
- Preheat the oven. Rub your steaks with salt, olive oil and pepper.
- Put both of them into the pan and cook for 8 minutes.
- When steaks are ready, put them into the plate and cover with the layer of tinfoil.
- Fry chopped onion for 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar, rosemary and 2 tbsp of water.
- In several minutes you`ll need to add tomatoes. Cook everything for several more minutes, stirring everything constantly.
That`s it. Enjoy your simple and yummy dinner!