This is simple Turkish dish, made of bulgur and nuts.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Pour boiled water into the bowl with bulgur and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Add semolina, egg, thyme, salt, chili and tomato sauces and minced meat into the bowl. Make the dough. If you need, add water.
- Now let`s get down to cooking the filling. Chop onion.
- Fry minced meat and onion; add spices and leave this mass to cool down. Add ground nuts and mix everything one more time.
- Prepare the piece of the dough.
- Form balls and make a small hole in each one.
- Fill it with minced meat and cover the hole with the rest of the “dough”. Give it the shape of the lemon.
- Cook chops in boiled water or hot oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Your exquisite Turkish dish is ready!