Hunter Pizza with Cherry Tomatoes and Sausages
This tasty pizza has a rich taste and may be cooked even by the bachelor. If you like, you may add 1-2 of your favourite ingredients to make the dish better.
for covering the dough
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix warm water with the sugar, 1 tsp of the flour and yeast. Leave everything for 15 minutes.
- Fry chopped garlic and onion in the pan with the vegetable oil. Add basil or other Italian herbs. Salt everything.
- In 15 minutes add the flour and salt into the 1st bowl. Add olive oil and mix everything for 5 minutes. Cover the bowl with the clean towel and leave the dough for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile you`ll have to prepare the filling. Grate parmesan cheese. Cut sausages and mozzarella into thin cubes.
- In 20 minutes add 1 tbsp of olive oil into the bowl with the dough and start kneading it. Do it for 7-10 minutes/
- Cover the tray with baking paper and form a big circle. Cover it with tomato sauce, mozzarella, the slices of sausage and tomatoes. Add grated Parmesan.
- Bake your pizza for 10-25 minutes.
When this hot delicacy is ready, cut is into pieces and enjoy the taste!