Huge Chicken Chops with Mushrooms
These yummy chops can be a nice dinner. Mushrooms will make classical chops juicier and more tasty. Serve them as a snack or a main meal together with yummy garnish.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash chicken fillet, wipe and cut into pieces. Mash everything, using a meat grinder.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix everything one more time.
- Add an egg and soft butter. Mix all the ingredients again.
- Cover the bowl with the plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge.
- Cut onion carrot and zucchini into cubes. Chop mushrooms. You may use both wild mushrooms and champignons.
- Fry onion and mushrooms in the pan with the vegetable oil. Cook them for several minutes. Add salt.
- Add carrot, zucchini, garlic and fry everything for 2-3 minutes again.
- Add thyme, salt and mix everything one more time.
- Finally add green peas. Slow down the fire. Stew this mass for 2-3 minutes.
- The filling is ready.
- Form flat meat “pancakes” and fill them with this yummy vegetable mixture.
- Cover the form with the vegetable oil and fill it with the chops.
- Bake them for 30-40 minutes at 392 F. In this case they`ll be juicy enough.
Serve it with yummy vegetable garnish or fresh salad. Bon Appetite!