How To Cook Great Mushroom Soup: Secrets and the Recipe
We love mushroom soup for it`s being healthy, fragrant and really nutritious. Today we`ll share with you the secrets of cooking a perfect soup with fresh, dry or frozen mushrooms.
Tips and Tricks:
- If you use fresh mushrooms, you may fry them in the pan with butter. Frying will make mushrooms more fragrant.
- Planning to use dry mushrooms, put them into the bowl with boiled water and leave for the whole night. Do not get rid of this water. Use it for cooking rich and nutritious soup.
- As for the frozen mushrooms, you do not need to defrost them. Boil them immediately.
- Use a cup of mushrooms to boil 3 l of yummy soup.
- You also need to add a cup of veggies into the pan.
- If you want to make the dish more exquisite, use both marinated and fresh mushrooms.
- Enrich the taste of the soup, using various spices. Mushrooms taste great in combination with black pepper, basil, thyme, garlic and rosemary. However, do not use all the spices at once. Find your perfect combination and stick to it.
- If you like thick soups, you may add 2 tbsp of fried semolina or flour. Mix it with 200 ml of the broth and add into the pan.
- French cooks think that for the dish to be better, you need to boil it for 3 minutes at the end of cooking, turn the fire off and leave the pan for 20 minutes.
- Finally, it should be served with croquettes, herbs and sour cream. If you like, you may add the bowl with sour cream and garlic.
Now you know all the secrets and may get down to cooking delicious soup!
Total calories in the prepared dish
Slice mushrooms and boil them for an hour.
Put the piece of butter into the pan and fry carrot with onion in it.
Add potato, fried vegetables and macaroni into the pan.
Salt and pepper this soup and cook until it`s ready.
Now you`re done. Serve this hot dish and enjoy the taste!