Hot Meatballs with Gravy
Meatballs with gravy taste great in combination with potato or fresh vegetables.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Chop onion.
- Grate cheese.
- Mix eggs with salt and spices. Add grated cheese and mix everything one more time. Add bread crumbs and mix until there is a thick mass.
- Add chopped onion and minced meat. Mix everything well.
- Form small balls. Roll them in flour and fry in hot oil until they are ready.
- Meanwhile cook the sauce. Mix mashed tomatoes, sugar and herbs in the pan with thick bottom. Add water. If the gravy is too thick, add more water.
- Boil this gravy and add meatballs into this pan. Stew them for several minutes.
If you want your meatballs to be juicy, tenderize minced meat before forming balls.