Hot Beetroot Soup
If you like traditional Russian soups, here is an interesting recipe for you.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Peel beetroot, wash it and cut into thin strips.
- Preheat the frying pan with melted butter. Add beetroot.
- Then you need to add tomatoes. Stew beetroot with tomatoes for 8-10 minutes.
- Boil one egg.
- Wash, peel and cut potato into cubes.
- Heat water or fragrant broth. Add potato into the pan. Boil it for 10-12 minutes.
- Then add beetroot and herbs. Cook everything for 15-20 minutes in the pan, covered with the lid.
- Get rid of the herbs and pour the soup into the bowls.
You may enrich the taste of this dish, adding beans into the pan. Boil it beforehand and cook yummy soup. Serve yummy dish with sour cream and halves of boiled egg. Bon Appetite!