This yummy Mexican snack is tasty and very nutritious. Minced meat tastes great in combination with tomatoes and onion. You`ll love this taste!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Peel onion and cut it into small cubes.
- Preheat the frying pan with the vegetable oil. Fill it with minced meat and chopped onion.
- Wash tomatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Peel one more onion and cut it into small cubes as well. Mix this vegetable with tomatoes.
- Add chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Mix everything well.
- Put tacos on the tray and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Fill them with salad leaves, minced meat, tomatoes, onion and herbs.
That`s it. Bon Appetite!