Homemade Pancakes with Cottage Cheese and Strawberry Jam
This recipe is perfect for kids. Yummy pancakes may be served both hot and cold. You may add sour cream or yoghurt into the plate and decorate everything with jam.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Bake thin pancakes. Prepare ingredients for the filling.
- Strain jam and separate berries and the liquid.
- Mix cheese with sour cream, semolina and vanilla sugar. Mix everything well or whip this mass, using a blender. Add berries and mix everything one more time.
- Stuff pancakes with cheese mass and form the envelopes.
- Melt the butter and cover the tray with it. Put pancakes into the tray and start baking. Cook pancakes for 10 minutes.
Serve them with the rest of jam and sour cream. Bon Appetite!