Homemade Nuggets in the Oven. Easy Snack in 5 minutes!
Homemade chicken chicken - desc learn more... nuggets are very tasty and easy to cook. If you want to cook yummy and healthy snack for your family, this recipe is definitely for you.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, wash nuggets and dry them using paper towels. We recommend using chicken breast as there are no fat and bones in it. So, you`ll save much time while preparing this snack.
- Cut chicken breast into small long slices. Make them long so that it will be easier to eat them with the sauce.
- Take a small bowl and whisk an egg in it. Mix it with salt and pepper.
- Grate hard cheese and add it to another bowl. Mix it with breadcrumbs. Add dry basil to taste. Mix everything carefully.
- Dip each slice of chicken into the bowl with whisked egg. Then dip it into the pan with dry ingredients.
- Cook everything in the big amount of oil for 5-7 minutes until your nuggets are cooked through and very crunchy.
If you like, you can experiment with this crunchy topping. Add more spices and dry herbs and change the taste of the traditional meal. Bon Appetit!