Homemade Lemon Pie with Tender White Cream
This elegant sour-sweet pie is definitely worth your attention. The pie is very easy to cook. You may decorate it with the sweet flowers or fresh fruit if you like.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, cook tender cream. Crash chocolate into small cubes.
- Fill the pot with the cream.
- Boil cream and add the pieces of chocolate.
- Mix everything until chocolate melts.
- Pour this cream into the glass bowl and cover it with the plastic wrap. Put it into the fridge for 3 hours.
- Now you need to cook the dough.
- Grate lemon zest and squeeze the fruit.
- Mix soft butter with sugar, eggs, baking powder, flour and lemon.
- Now you need to mix all the ingredients very well, using a powerful mixer.
- Fill the form with this dough.
- Put in into the oven, preheated to 356 F and bake your pie for 50 minutes.
- Cook lemon curd. Grate lemon zest and squeeze the juice.
- Whip it with the sugar.
- Add lemon juice and eggs. Whip everything one more time.
- Pour this mass into the pan. Add a piece of butter. Cook everything on the slow fire.
- Boil curd for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Cover the pie with this curd and white cream.
Cover the pie with this curd and white cream.