Homemade Kinder Milk-Slice
Delicious homemade Kinder Milk-Slice is delicious and tender cake, you may easily cook for your kids.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- When I cooked this dessert for the first time, I used twice as much ingredients. So, my cakes were twice as bigger. You may use this secret as well, or simply follow my instructions.
- To begin with, cook the dough. Separate yolks and whites. Mix yolks with sugar and whip until there is a light mass in the bowl.
- Add milk and vegetable oil. Then you need to add dry ingredients (cocoa powder, flour, baking powder). Mix all these ingredients well.
- Whip whites really well.
- Add whites into the bowl and mix all these ingredients until smooth.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. Cover the form with baking paper. Pour one half of the dough into it and bake this layer at 256 F for 12 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the oven and put it on the dry surface. Leave it to cool down. Do the same with the second layer.
- Cook the filling. Mix gelatin with milk and leave it to grow in size.
- Heat it on the slow fire until gelatin melts. Do not let this mass boil. Add condensed milk and honey. Mix everything well.
- Whip sour cream with sugar and vanilla. Add sweet mass into this bowl and mix everything well one more time.
- Now you need to get down to forming the cake. Cover the first layer with the filling and flatten it.
- Put the second layer on the top of it and put this cake into the fridge. Leave it to cool down for 2-3 hours.
- In several hours you may cut your cake into smaller cubes.
Treat your kids with such a dessert and don`t forget to taste it. This dessert is very tasty!