Homemade Ice Cream
Delicious homemade ice cream is much better than the one you buy in the supermarket. Cook it for your family and your kids will love it.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat milk in the small pan. Wait until it starts boiling.
- Take it off the fire and leave to cool down.
- Add sugar into the bowl with yolks. Add vanilla and whip everything, using a powerful blender, mixer or a fork.
- Continue whipping. Add milk into the bowl.
- Heat this mass on the slow fire and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon until the mass is thick enough.
- Leave this cream to cool down and put the bowl into the fridge.
- Add whipped cream into the bowl.
- Pour this mass into the plastic container and cover it with the lid or a plastic wrap. Leave it in the freezer for 40-60 minutes.
- As soon as the mass freezes, take container out of the fridge and whip once again, using a powerful blender or mixer.
- Leave this ice cream in the freezer for an hour.
Take the container with your yummy dessert out of the freezer and put it into the fridge for 20 minutes before serving. Eat it with crushed nuts, cookies or grated chocolate.