Yummy homemade cookies with strawberry really melt in the mouth. Strawberry taste reminds of hot summer days. This is favorite dessert of kids and adults. These cookies may be filled with any stuffing you like. All of them are equally tasty. And of course, this pastry has great taste. It`s associated with warm home atmosphere and childhood. So, let`s start cooking.
· Wheat flour – 1 and 1/3 cup
· Butter – 1/3 cup
· Brown sugar – 2/3 cup
· Egg – 1 piece
· Baking powder – 1 tsp.
· Fresh strawberry – 1-2 cups
· Vanilla – to taste
· Salt – 1 pinch.
1. The first step is to whip warm butter with sugar for five minutes.
2. Then add one egg and vanilla into this mass. Continue whipping for 3 minutes.
3. Take a separate bowl and mix flour, baking powder and salt in it.
4. Mix dry ingredients with butter and whip using a mixer. The speed should be slow. In this case your cookies will be tender.
5. Wash fresh strawberry and leave it to dry.
6. Cut berries into small pieces. Roll them in flour. Then add these pieces to the dough and mix everything carefully with a spatula.
7. Cover the tray with baking paper.
8. Form small cookies and put them on the tray. Flatten each cookie using your finger.
9. You may use spoon for ice-cream or wet hands to make nice dough balls.
10. Take the tray and put it into preheated oven. Bake at 392 degrees until cookies have crunchy crust.
11. When the cookies are ready, leave them to cool down. If you like, you may dust them with sugar powder.
As you see, you won`t waste much time on cooking this dessert. Strawberry cookies melt in the mouth. They have amazing taste and divine fragrance. Serve them in the evening together with tea. This combination will help you to unite the family and create the new tradition. Enjoy your meal with Very Tasty!